Photo courtesy of Giant Noise
All this week, I’ll be sharing some of my favorite specials running in San Antonio for Easter. A must-visit is definitely Boiler House!
Boiler House is cooking up some damn good specials this Easter. Be sure not to miss out!
- Dinner Hours: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Boiler House will have specialty menu items and regular brunch items served on Easter Sunday.
- Brunch Entrees: Bunny & Brie Pierogies (rabbit ragu, brie and potato pierogies, bread and butter granny apples, and baby carrots), Maple Cured Bone-In Pork Belly (braised bone-in pork belly, warm slaw, German potato salad with maple dijon demi), and Lobster Pot Pie (lobster thermidor, peas & carrots, truffle mashers, and puff pastry).
- Dessert: Poteet Strawberry Parfait (fresh strawberries, vanilla custard, graham cracker shortbread, and chantilly cream).
- Special Libation: Southtown (basil-serrano infused lime juice, local honey, and Monopolowa Gin.