One thing Texans showed the country earlier this month during Hurricane Harvey is we take care of each other. In honor of keeping the tradition alive in New Braunfels, Krause’s Café & Biergarten and New Braunfels Farmers Market will host The Third Annual Fair Parade Day Cowboy Breakfast this September 29th from 7:00am – 9:00am.
Each year, Texans gather downtown at the crack of dawn to celebrate its Fair Parade Day. Several businesses in the city donate food and time to serve free breakfast to benefit the community of New Braunfels and the Sally M Kingsbury Sarcoma Research Foundation. Guests can enjoy a delicious, hot breakfast along with good tunes beginning at 7 a.m., including live music by Code 2 & The Extinguishers, the beloved local band made up of New Braunfels firefighters.
photos provided by giant noise
Fair Parade Cowboy Breakfast Menu:
- 2 Tarts Bakery- Mini Sweet Scones
- Arlan’s Market- OJ and Milk
- Clear Springs Catering- Coffee
- Frost Bank & Capital Wright Distribution- Griddled Pancakes
- Myron’s Prime Steakhouse- Griddled Pancakes
- McAdoo’s Seafood- Breakfast Tacos
- Resolute Health- Fruit Cups
- Remax River Cities- Cinnamon Rolls
- Rudy’s BBQ- Breakfast Tacos
- Phyllis Browning Real Estate (Mark Rhodes)- Fresh Doughnuts
- Krause’s Café- Pulled Pork Tacos and Biscuits & Gravy
WHEN: Friday, September 29, 2017 from 7:00am – 9:30am.
WHERE: Krause’s Cafe and Biergarten, 186 S. Castell Ave., New Braunfels, TX 78130